Football rules here: 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw (half-happens) and diddly-squat for a loss.
1. Q2 Zelda – this will be a smaller title and/or remake of a previous game
Nearly! Skyward Sword HD rumours will continue into 2019.
2. 2D Mario – a new iteration (leaving the ‘new’ name behind) in a new art style.
3. Virtual Console HD – all releases are HD, with online features and 2018 comforts (this includes GameCube games)
4. Nintendo flicks the 4k Switch – Games look a bit better
Will the rumoured Switch 2.0 fulfil this??
5. 3DS HD lineup revealed – cue classics ported to Switch
The 3DS continues to survive in its senior years.
6. Smash Bros Switch Edition – remixed Wii U and 3DS game
Yep and then some.
7. Video streaming comes in full force – enter Amazon and Netflix
Does YouTube count?
8. Gameboy Pocket Classic – contains 20ish games from OG Gameboy with Color games saved for a future retro console
We will defo see this when NES/SNES classics have been fleeced thoroughly.
9. Super Mario Odyssey dlc – extra worlds to explore
Scratch that; Odyssey 2 (a la Mario Galaxy 2) will be a 2020 game.
10. Wave of 3rd party ports hit Switch from Q2 – some will be shameless!
Not as many as expected but Okami HD and the upcoming flurry of Final Fantasy/Resident Evil Games lead the way.