Football rules here: 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw (half-happens) and diddly-squat for a loss.
1. Xbox One X Price Drop – already had dramatic deals and bundle-ins: inevitable and likely sub £400 to compete with PS4 Pro
2. Kinect Replaced – Alexa/Siri style wireless peripheral reintroduces voice commands to the Xbox interface
3. Crackdown 3 Fails – underwhelming and not wait the wait
4. <E3 announcement voice> Console Launch Lifetime Exclusive for Today – Microsoft tie a major 3rd party title to timed exclusivity
5. Dormant Rare Franchise Rebooted – Banjo Odyssey anyone? Perfect Dark Zero Dawn? Hmm?
6. Halo 6 – announced not released; the game is vastly different from predecessors (games as a service or reboot)
7. Lost at Sea of Thieves – has a moment but quickly drops off: like Arms
8. Cuphead 2 – announced at E3 to thunderous applause
9. Xbox One S 1TB – becomes the base standard of the Xbox One family and 500GB consoles are sold off for peanuts
10. Momentum – Xbox now resigned to 3rd place this generation but ground is gained on PS4